Netflix Book respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions. We take copyright infringement seriously and have implemented measures to address concerns related to copyrighted materials posted on our platform.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on Netflix Book in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, which is to be removed or accessed, which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please send your counter notifications to our admin email (email@example.com)
Netflix Book is dedicated to ensuring compliance with copyright laws and will promptly address any validly submitted DMCA notifications or counter notifications. We aim to maintain an environment that respects the rights of content creators while providing valuable information and insights to our users.
Submitting false claims or counter notifications may result in legal consequences. Ensuring your notifications or counter-notifications are accurate and made in good faith.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and legally compliant platform for our users.